Wednesday 5 September 2007

Paint by Music

My Dad took me to the Re-Store today. I had never been. It is a place that sells all kinds of things for buiding and furnishing a home - You can expect things like: windows, doors, paint, hardware, lumber, tools, lighting fixtures and even the kitchen sink! Items are donated daily so each trip will bring you something new! For the do-it-yourselfer, the ReStore is the first place to visit for inexpensive renovations, plus all the profits go to Habitat for Humanity. They are an environmentally friendly store that makes sense! There were oodles of paint cans which caught my eye and then I thought I'd share this! (Just click on the word PAINT at the bottom of the page once you get there to enjoy 'Paint by Music'.)
What are you doing between Nov. 10-20th, 2007? Oh, how I wish I could get there.

No comments: