Thursday 28 June 2007

i Communicate

There is a lovely gallery on the main street in Huntsville, Ontario. Don't worry you'll find it. It's the only one in the town. It's in an old building. It has good energy. In the little lobby there is some kind of intercom/communication tool that I would guess is from the early 1900's. The landlord has obviously not taken much time to carefully paint around it. We do have painter tape now. Anyway, isn't this a beautiful piece of history? It got the job done I'm sure, but it is a far cry from my new big/little dream I have now. i Communicate.

2 comments:

Elaine Bittencourt said...

We are going on holidays for 2 weeks, going to stay in a cottage just north of Bracebridge, I will make sure to visit Huntsville and the gallery!

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Oh Amazing! I hope you are having a wonderful time. Have fun!