Pages

Tuesday, 20 January 2009

The Moment

Hello, popping in quickly to tell you that though we are Canadian, living in Canada, today - right now - we are having a family 'Inauguration Potluck' together - happy, teary, exhilarated - hopeful. We even have the kids out of school and proudly let the Principal know that 'today was too important to miss'. I hope all of you, wherever you are in the world are as thrilled as we are for this day - this day in history. Be sure to share all of your 'Obama Day' stories with us! Liberty Post. (It's 9:50 am and I'm watching The Obamas go down the street in The Beast. I have chills!)

8 comments:

  1. Oh Libby, today is the day you have waited for, let's pray for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God! Hoping for happier times, and a more reasoned and balanced government.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to run in the streets and scream. This is the best day. It's a proud day for America.

    Shelly Beson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you for ensuring your children saw this great day in history.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    My previous email went without response so I will now use your comment section to make the request. Following is my original email:

    I respectfully ask that you take down the image of the covered bridge posted on this page. I am the creator of the image and you are violating the copyright.

    http://libertypostgallery.blogspot.com/2008/12/new-brunswick-christmas-with-tourtiere.html

    Thank you.

    John MacDermid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello John, Respectfully, I am truly sorry if I offended you with posting your outstanding photography of the covered bridge (with your credit sourced of course). I have now taken it down. I know that my readers from all over the world enjoyed your work. Kind Regards, Liberty Post Editor. (By the way, I am lousy at checking emails daily so I apologize for that as well.) Thanks for stopping by my blog. LP

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow - that's remarkable. You're some cool Canadians!

    ReplyDelete

I am Editor of the 'Embassy of Ideas'
Please visit me there!
http://www.pattifridayphotography.blogspot.com