Pages

Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Mary-Kate Olsen and Lauren Hutton



She came to fame as a twin, but the actress's cultish look is entirely her own. Here, with Lauren Hutton, she pays homage to another fashion inspiration, Grey Gardens. Enjoy the entire look-book here.

5 comments:

  1. Cool photo shoot. I love the looks. BUT.....oh, it's fantasy. A $30,000 corset? Hmmmm. BTW, did you see the video of Hutton accepting some style award lately? Oh my. A guacamole recipe was involved. The Grey Garden reference is perfect because she quite the character.

    - Suzanne, the Farmer's Wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very intrigued and impressed by all your posts about Grey Gardens...

    so captivating..thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever is it that has us all so intrigued by Grey Gardens? I see, I read, I want more.
    Mary Kate looks incredible in this series, absolutely stunning...the stylist for this shoot did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these pictures in the magazine and was SO impressed with MK's style and modeling. For once, I actually loved what she was wearing!

    ReplyDelete

I am Editor of the 'Embassy of Ideas'
Please visit me there!
http://www.pattifridayphotography.blogspot.com