
I've come home from the woods to find a 'tag' from Life in Red Shoes. Wow, what a way to kick start my thinking cap. Here goes:3 Joys
1. My family
2. My creativity
3. My internet
3 Fears
1. Big knives
2. Flying objects (due to people or tornadoes)
3. Having my internet cut
3 Current Collections/Obsessions
1. Magazines (this in not current. this is an ongoing ailment)
2. Hotel Silver (because I want to hamp not camp)
3. My internet
3 Random or Surprising Things About Me
1. Cake is my favorite food group
2. I wrote a promo commercial script for Oprah.
3. I love the internet
As much as I would love to, I can't bear the thought of sending
a tag to anyone while I am in moose mode.
Good Night. Shower. Fresh coffee. CNN. Flopping into bed.
You and me on the internet thing. Yeesh. Addiction?
ReplyDeleteThanks for being a good sport! Ahhh the internet. My friend calls blogging Mommyporn! So true.
ReplyDeletei love cake, too. and share your fears...of having your internet cut by big knives and flying monkeys.
ReplyDeleteyou do have a fear of flying monkeys, right?
by the way...your cure for my homesickness? it worked. thank you.