Pages
▼
Tuesday, 1 April 2008
Wasaga Beach Flooding - No April Fool's Joke
The 'Weather Gods' are being exceptionally rude. Last week a freak snowstorm (which I survived) and today, widespread flash flooding due to still-frozen watershed conditions. I live a few streets over from this road shown in the video. All of our avenues looked like wild rivers. I can't take much more of this. My usual 1 hour drive took 3 hours. I vow to quit driving in Canada from December 1st to May 1st. I must hire a driver. Yes. That's the answer. (Or invest in a Hovercraft for Spring/Summer/Fall and a Dog-Sled service for Winter) Have you fallen in love with Canada yet? Or would you rather be here or here in 30 degree (C) sunshine?
Loved all the pics of this blog-apart the ones of madonna who doesn't fit in a elegant page :-D
ReplyDelete