Pages

Tuesday, 20 November 2007

Checking Out




Zooming through the grocery store. Getting last minute reports printed. Tidying my laptop bag. Just have to go away on business. Be back in a few days. This is a week of gratitude...Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the U.S. Bon Appetit! If I haven't told you lately, well, here goes "Thank you for being such a little Robin's Egg." In 'Liberty Speak' that means 'loved one', 'cute-as-a-button', 'cherished one' and so on...It's a term of endearment. While I'm gone watch the holiday video and the 'making of' video - Blue is the Color of Dreams. (in the egg link) So dreamy.
Now you know where I got the phrase 'Robin's Egg'! I'll miss you! Can't wait to see all your holiday posts.











1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving from the states! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I am Editor of the 'Embassy of Ideas'
Please visit me there!
http://www.pattifridayphotography.blogspot.com