Friday 1 May 2009

My Etsy Shop is Open for Business !!!

Thank goodness my husband was able to fix that darn antique cash register that we had in the back shed....what?....what are you whispering about? No cash register needed? Why? Oh my gosh, I'm so embarrassed. (oh, he's going to kill me..I bugged the crap out of him to get it ready for this morning...yikes) Please forgive me. I guess I'm not as computer savvy as I thought. Anyway, head on over to the shop. I'm there loading the shelves still. Coffee is on and it's complimentary (as long as you say very nice things about me and my new etsy shop to everyone you know.) Love you bunches, Yours Truly, Liberty Post xo
p.s. I guess Etsy does a super fine job of taking care of your payments. I just heard one of you say that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo this is a great project I had a look I love your print!

Irene said...

Lovely cash register, though!..Your pictorial commentary is a mind stimulating surprise.

sealaura said...

the items are lovely. love the botanical, the pussywillows and the french print. I too have never been to France but dream about it everyday.
Good luck with the shop dear friend.

corine said...

Go Patti!!!!!!!

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Thanks so much you guys! hug.

Di Overton said...

Good Luck Patti.