Pages

Thursday, 9 October 2008

It's a Girl !!!

Giving thanks for a beautiful Granddaughter. And her name is Liberty!

9 comments:

  1. A gift from God, and the name is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...and a great name. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations ..and what a well chosen name !

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Of all the genders available that is the BEST one! Lovely! Beautiful name, beautiful girl, beautiful grandmother. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is gorgeous, I hope you will share more pictures as little Liberty grows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!

    But you? aren't you way too young to be a grandmother?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really? Liberty!!!!! I love that name!!!! aw - she is sooo beautiful. I"m jealous! I want one too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!! That is such gorgeous news to come home to! I look forward to seeing more pics.

    Anna :)

    p.s Perfect name too!!

    ReplyDelete

I am Editor of the 'Embassy of Ideas'
Please visit me there!
http://www.pattifridayphotography.blogspot.com