Oh yes I am! Cool! With all the huffing and puffing and snarling and collapsing in bed kind of tired - moving, grooving - searching for stuff, needing a corkscrew...found it...food? You need to eat...ah hmmm....here are some blue tortilla chip crumbs and half a can of warm coke..will that do? - What do you mean you are hungry? - Darn it. Kids have to eat don't they? I just want to finish moving and get settled and then post, post and post some more. Did I mention that I have too much stuff? I think we all need to edit our lives and only keep the things that are truly necessary or inspirational. I am at my Mom's checking my emails and blog and to my surprise and utter delightfullness, I discovered that I am featured at Today's Creative Blog. Now, for me, this is like winning an Oscar. When I first started blogging I'd sigh and say to myself - I wonder if I'd ever get noticed enough to get featured on this fantastic TCB site. Can you believe it? I can't either. This is sooooo fabulous. I am just kicking happy right now. This has made my day, week, month and year. Big Hug & Thank You!
Pages
▼
Sunday, 30 March 2008
I am 'Today's Creative Blog'
Oh yes I am! Cool! With all the huffing and puffing and snarling and collapsing in bed kind of tired - moving, grooving - searching for stuff, needing a corkscrew...found it...food? You need to eat...ah hmmm....here are some blue tortilla chip crumbs and half a can of warm coke..will that do? - What do you mean you are hungry? - Darn it. Kids have to eat don't they? I just want to finish moving and get settled and then post, post and post some more. Did I mention that I have too much stuff? I think we all need to edit our lives and only keep the things that are truly necessary or inspirational. I am at my Mom's checking my emails and blog and to my surprise and utter delightfullness, I discovered that I am featured at Today's Creative Blog. Now, for me, this is like winning an Oscar. When I first started blogging I'd sigh and say to myself - I wonder if I'd ever get noticed enough to get featured on this fantastic TCB site. Can you believe it? I can't either. This is sooooo fabulous. I am just kicking happy right now. This has made my day, week, month and year. Big Hug & Thank You!
I didn't realize you were in the middle of moving! Oh, I say order take out.
ReplyDeleteYou SO deserve to be featured! I should have done it a long time ago. Your blog is so full of tidbits, it keeps you reading for a very long time. We love your outlook on life.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
ReplyDeleteOf course you are cool...one of the coolest!! Oh, and you're Canadian...so that makes you even cooler!!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and am tres happy for you!!
Linda
xoxo
Congratulations!! Couldn't have happened to a nicer blog.
ReplyDeleteJoni
Congratulations, You totally deseve it! You rock!
ReplyDeleteAnna :)
Yeah You!!! A little happy while you sort out all of your stuff (aka &^%$)! :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! :-)
ReplyDeleteLiberty Post is where I go to see what's been sifted through and makes the "coolest cut"...always inspiring for this wanna-be.
ReplyDeleteCongratualtions!!!
Congratulations! Well deserved!
ReplyDeleteI agree with them, good for you : )
ReplyDeleteJen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com
You are all the best, best, best bloggie pals a girly-bloggie could ever, ever have. Big Hug to all. Your comments and continued support means soooo much to me. xo
ReplyDeletei spotted you on the TCB!
ReplyDeleteyou have a great blog here!
~Vanessa