It's so damn hard for me to 'get' personal on this blog. This is my Granddaugther. Doesn't she look sweet? Actually she has a bit of me in her. This photo was taken right after she smacked the cat in the face. A real candid shot. So innocent looking, tiny smirk - stains and all on her t-shirt. I love this photo. One of my fav's of her. After reading Joni's belief (that I saw on Carolina Eclectic ) about the necessity of 'getting personal' to really be a great blogger, I sighed. It's hard for me because I have a contract that says in part: 'You will dedicate all of your time and energy...' blah blah blah...and so, my bestest blogging friends, I can't. Some day I will, but for now you will just have to bear with me while I send out little snippets of my world. I'm in hiding afterall.Pages
▼
Sunday, 3 February 2008
Getting Personal
It's so damn hard for me to 'get' personal on this blog. This is my Granddaugther. Doesn't she look sweet? Actually she has a bit of me in her. This photo was taken right after she smacked the cat in the face. A real candid shot. So innocent looking, tiny smirk - stains and all on her t-shirt. I love this photo. One of my fav's of her. After reading Joni's belief (that I saw on Carolina Eclectic ) about the necessity of 'getting personal' to really be a great blogger, I sighed. It's hard for me because I have a contract that says in part: 'You will dedicate all of your time and energy...' blah blah blah...and so, my bestest blogging friends, I can't. Some day I will, but for now you will just have to bear with me while I send out little snippets of my world. I'm in hiding afterall.
You are a grandma? Wow, surprising! But she is adorable! What a sweetie girl (except for the smacking the cat episode...but maybe the cat asked for it! LOL).
ReplyDeleteI didn't know Joni said it was important to get real on the blogs, but I think she is right!
Good job on trying some get real posts!
Melissa
Your granddaughter looks so cute! What a wonderful photo. I agree that it's so hard not to get personal on blogs. Why not indeed, if it moves you, post away :)
ReplyDelete